Rachael's invites!

There's a friend that I've known for quite some time...maybe 7 years or so now. His daughter is getting married and I got to do her invites, even though she is in California. And even though he's a LAKER fan! :) I sent her all my samples & swatches and she chose what she wanted, colors-patterns & artwork!



The outer 5x7 tri-fold card is a beautiful metallic eggplant color. She chose a kitchy floral pattern vellum wrap to serve as the closure and to hold the inner postcard style RSVP.



The main invite in the center of the eggplant card is highlighted by a mat in the same kitchy pattern as the outer wrap but in metallic ivory and a greenish-gold. The color combo is very striking and looks great together.

I'm so happy that I could help out with these special invites for such a wonderful family! Thanks, Rachael & Brad for letting me do these for you. Hope they're all you hoped for :) Best wishes to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment