New Designs!

Last week, I was fortunate enough to be the recipient of one of the latest and greatest tools...for a graphic designer, anyway - a brand new MacBook Pro with the new i5 processor! For the last two years I've been operating on a mediocre Gateway, that as of late is missing the "0" key on the number pad and the "b"key. It also has NO memory left....to the point to where if I came up with new designs, I had to delete old ones to make room to save them! YIKES! There is no one who can genuinely appreciate this new treasure like I can.

So, here is a concept I've been wanting to work on for quite a while now...
This "punch card" style invitation is so much fun! This is a colorful version in which I've used an "x" to mark the month and numeric date of the event. Another concept would be to actually punch through the month and date and have a contrasting color paper underneath that would peek through, adding extra dimension.

Currently I am fabricating coordinating inserts and RSVP to add to this suite, which I will publish once complete. Any and all suggestions or comments are greatly welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment