Design Concepts

In starting this post I realized that I don't often post my samples or concepts, just completed versions I have already created. So from here out I will make a better effort to show examples, traditional or OTHERWISE, of what I can do.

To start off this new segment, I'm sharing two versions of the what's GOT to be one of the most popular color combinations of the year: lime green, hot pink and black. So, in an attempt to stand out from every other wedding invitation with those colors, design is KEY.

This layout is very sleek and east coast style. It's simple yet sophisticated and stands out from the traditional format of wedding invitations.



This one, on the other hand I call the Rock Star Poster. Nothing traditional about it, except maybe some of the wording. This one is trendy and BOLD. Perfect for today's bride who wants a wedding with a style all her own.

Rue 39 Design is happy to accommodate ANY special design requests. In fact, I LOVE new challenges! So bring it on - let's see what we can create together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment