Aria Photography

Let me start by saying how much I LOVE pictures. Taking them (last year I almost made it to 10,000 pics of my own), looking at them, scrapbooking them....LOVE them. Oh how I wish I were talented at taking them, but luckily for those important ones, I know Aria. SHE'S the talented one (click on the post title above to go to her site). She's not just great, she's amazing....and patient :) A natural eye for beauty in all things. Here's a sample of what she did for my little family:






A while back I met Aria's husband at Synergy. I was lucky enough to do some invitations for a hard earned trip they were offering their top performers from around the world. So, when Aria wanted to get some marketing packets for her Bridal shows, Tommy called to ask if I could meet with her. So glad to have the chance to work with Aria - she's the best!

Her logo was hot pink and lime green, so playing on that theme we came up with a square 5" pocket fold to enclose her pricing sheet and showcase some sample pictures, special coupons, etc. in the pocket on the right. We added a paisley backing for extra interest in the pocket area.





The pricing sheet is in a light green metallic cardstock on top of a hot pink metallic mat. A simple, trendy and perfect match to highlight her incredible talent!

Engaged? Getting married? Having a baby? Want unbelievable keepsakes of your family? Visit her website www.ariaphotographyonline.com and contact Aria...you will be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment